- Regis High School, Manhattan- two Full Four-year Scholarships/Acceptances-valued at $20,000/year = over $80,000 over four years
- Xavier High School, Manhattan – one Full Four-year Scholarship valued at $15,600/year = over $62,400 over four years
- Notre Dame School of Manhattan – one $2,000/year scholarship for four years = $8,000 over four years
- St. Peter’s Boys High School, Staten Island- two Half Scholarships valued at $3750/year = over $15,000 over four years
- -one $1,ooo/year scholarship for four years
- St. John Villa Academy High School, Staten Island- one $1,ooo/year scholarship for four years
- Notre Dame Academy, Staten Island – one $1,000/year scholarship for four years
- St. Joseph by the Sea High School, Staten Island – one Full Scholarship valued at $7,000/year
- Xaverian High School, Brooklyn – one Full Scholarship valued at $13,000/year = $52,000 over four years
- -two Three-quarter Scholarships valued at $9750/year = $39,000 over four years
- -one-1500/year scholarship
Out of the 25 students that I prepared for the TACHS, 22 have confirmed that they got into their first choice. Many have even been accepted to the Honors or Scholars programs in schools such as Monsignor Farrell, St. Joseph Hill Academy, Chaminade, Staten Island Academy and many other college preparatory programs, secondary schools, and high schools
Some students earned more than one scholarship and obviously cannot take both; however, if each went to the school that gave them their max award, they would save over $253,000.
I can not take all credit as the schools, teachers, parents, and especially the students all worked hard to prepare for their future academic success.
Preparation for the Test for Admission to Catholic High Schools has already begun. Contact me to talk about how we can get the best results from your student. 7th grade is a great year to start, not only because of the impending high school entrance exams but also because most topics in Algebra, Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Calculus rely on concepts learned/mastered around 7th and 8th grade.
Check out what some of the parents and students have said: Reviews